How much is Ryan Reynolds Worth? $75 Million
Ryan Reynolds net worth and salary: Ryan Reynolds is a Canadian-born actor who has a net worth of $75 million. Ryan Reynolds was born in Vancouver, British Columbia on October 23, 1976. He is a film and TV actor who has received recognition for his performances in many different roles. Reynolds got his start in show business in 1990 when he appeared in the role of Billy on the Nickelodeon show entitled “Fifteen”. He also had the starring role in a second TV comedy production, “Two Guys, A Girl and a Pizza Place.” Ryan is known as an accomplished comedy actor and has appeared in a number of film comedies, including National Lampoon’s “Van Wilder”, “Waiting”, Just Friends”, and “Definitely, Maybe” and many many more. His performances have received recognition by award committees as he has been nominated 10 times for a People’s Choice Award with three wins. He won a Scream Award for Best Supporting Actor, and a Young Hollywood Award for “Next Generation – Male” in 2003.
Reynolds has also starred in several other movies including Fireflies in the Garden, Chaos Theory, Adventureland, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, The Proposal, Unlikely Hero, Buried, Green Lantern, The Change-Up, Safe House, R.I.P.D., The Captive, Mississippi Grind, Woman in Gold, Self/less, Deadpool, Criminal, Life, and more. From 2004 to 2005 he provided the voice of Ty Cheese on the television series Zeroman. In 2017 Reynolds won a Saturn Award for Best Actor for Deadpool and a People’s Choice Award for Favorite Movie Actor. He was also nominated for a Golden Globe Award in 2017 for Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture – Musical or Comedy for Deadpool. Reynolds won a Critics’ Choice Movie Award in 2016 for Best Actor in a Comedy for Deadpool. The same year he received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame for Motion Pictures at 8601 Hollywood Blvd.
Source: Celebrity Net Worth
What are the highest grossing movies of Ryan Reynolds?
- Deadpool (2016)- $388,249,600
- Deadpool 2 (2018) – $314,546,400
- X-Men Origins: Wolverine (2009)- $221,357,500
- The Croods (2013)- $208,811,400
- The Proposal (2009)- $201,724,000
- Safe House (2012)- $146,384,900
- Green Lantern (2011)- $133,163,800
- Turbo (2013)- $97,125,100
- The Amityville Horror (2005)- $93,423,100
- The Hitman’s Bodyguard (2017)- $77,581,400
- Blade: Trinity (2004)- $77,140,300
- Smokin’ Aces(2007)- $47,751,600
- Just Friends(2005)- $46,672,500
- The Change-Up(2011)- $42,872,500
- Definitely, Maybe(2008)- $41,222,600
- I.P.D.(2013)- $36,828,300
- Woman in Gold(2015)- $35,621,900