For years, WonderCon has set the stage for cons across the country. And what you see everything that this year has in store for you, you’ll be ready to grab your tickets too!
Whether we’re talking about Sergio Aragonés from MAD or Jen Bartel of Black Panther fame, this con has plenty of creative minds. Greg Capullo, Donny Cates, TulaLotay, and many more. This is just a taste of what’s in store for you when you attend WonderCon.
But this event goes way beyond just guests. First of all, the gaming takes things to a new level. From the game titles with tournaments to the nighttime games, you’ll get your fill of battles. Still, there’s also cosplay, anime, the masquerade and more. Did we mention the children’s film festival? There’s even that too!
Adding in the fan tables, small press area, and all the exhibitors just makes this con that much bigger. And yet, this event remains a lasting con in the California geek scene and beyond. Whatever you do, do not miss out!
Wizard World Springfield Hours
Friday: 11:30am to 7pm
Saturday: 10am to 7pm
Sunday: 10am to 5pm
How can you get tickets to WonderCon?
You can buy WonderCon passes directly from their website!
- 1-Day Badge, Friday early bird: adult $30/ junior $15 / military $15
- 1-Day Badge, Friday at-the-door: adult $40 / junior $20 / military $20
- 1-Day Badge, Saturday early bird: adult $35 / junior $17 / military $17
- 1-Day Badge, Saturday at-the-door: adult $40 / junior $20 / military $20
- 1-Day Badge, Sunday early bird: adult $20 / junior $10 / military $10
- 1-Day Badge, Sunday at-the-door: adult $24 / junior $12 / military $12
How should you get to WonderCon and where should you stay?
OCTA Bus and the Anaheim Transportation Network serve the general area with 16 routes. However, if you’re taking a private vehicle, the center is located just off of Interstate 5, Take the 110A exit heading south on S Harbor Blvd and the venue will be on the west side of the street.
We recommend Hotels.com for finding great deals on hotel rooms.
RSVP, Rate and Review WonderCon below!
Comic-Con International: San Diego
Visited 865 times, 1 Visit today