During Dokidokon, anime fans are in for con fare that’s filled with several exciting features. And to start the guest list of pretty solid too!
For example, Justin Briner of My Hero Academia will be there. But so will Clifford Chapin of Attack on Titan, Joe Goffeney from indie video game fame, and David Matranga from 15 years of titles. And this is just the start!
With a theme of the Heroes Gala, this con is stacked with all the events you need as a geek. First up, there’s the Anime Idol! Still, that’s only the initial geek-centered activity. There’s also conerts, charity events, the late night partie, the panels, the gaming, and more. Oh, did we mention the Cosplay foam fighting?!
Along with the vendors, this con leaves no stone un-turned. For geeks, that means a quality con event with all your friends. Plus, you’re helping to grow this excellent con for another year!
How can you get tickets to Dokidokon?
You can buy Dokidokon passes directly from their website! Just click the button below.
- Adult One day Badge: Friday on-site – $35 Saturday
- Adult One day Badge: Saturday on-site – $35
- Adult One day Badge: Sunday on-site – $20
- Adult Weekend Badge on-site – $60
- VIP Badge (If Available) on-site : $150
- VIP ULTRA Badge (If Available): At Door: $180
- *Two Week Special* VIP Badge advanced – $119
- *Two Week Special* VIP ULTRA advanced – $149
- VIP Badge advanced – $129
- VIP ULTRA advanced – $159
- Childs One day Badge: Friday on-site – $20
- Childs One day Badge: Saturday on-site – $25
- Childs One day Badge: Sunday on-site – $10
- Child’s Weekend Badge on-site – $30
How should you get to Dokidokon and where should you stay?
The closest bus stop to the event is the Rose and Water stop served by the Duke, Oakland, South Burdick, and West Main buses.
We recommend Hotels.com for finding great deals on hotel rooms.
RSVP, Rate and Review Dokidokon below!
PO Box 528 Saint Joseph, MI 49085
Visited 589 times, 2 Visits today