How can you get tickets to BoroughCon?
You can buy BoroughCon passes directly from their website! Just click the button below.
- Friday: March 1ˢᵗ – April 30ᵗʰ $32 / May 1ˢᵗ – May 30ᵗʰ $36 / Final $40
- Saturday: March 1ˢᵗ – April 30ᵗʰ $36 / May 1ˢᵗ – May 30ᵗʰ $41 / Final $45
- Sunday: March 1ˢᵗ – April 30ᵗʰ $28 / May 1ˢᵗ – May 30ᵗʰ $32 / Final $35
- Weekend: March 1ˢᵗ – April 30ᵗʰ $40 / May 1ˢᵗ – May 30ᵗʰ $45 / Final $50
- VIP: March 1ˢᵗ – April 30ᵗʰ $80 / May 1ˢᵗ – May 30ᵗʰ $90 / Final $100
How should you get to BoroughCon and where should you stay?
For the nearest NYC MTA Subway Stop, use the G Train – Greenpoint Ave stop – Greenpoint Ave. at Manhattan Ave. For the nearest East River Ferry Stop, India Street stop – Entrance at water, cross street is West Street.
The event can be accessed by the B62 to Manhattan Ave and Calyer St or the B32 to Franklin and Noble stop. For private cars, the Williamsburg Bridge, Queens Midtown Tunnel, Long Island Expressway, and Brooklyn Queens Expressway also provide access.
We recommend Hotels.com for finding great deals on hotel rooms.
RSVP, Rate and Review BoroughCon below!
Visited 662 times, 4 Visits today