At AnimeNEXT, anime fans are in for a real treat. For this con, there’s an amazing guest list and more activities than you can possibly imagine!
On the guest list side of things, there’s been stars from some of your favorite shows, including the ever-popular Ghost in the Shell. But in past years, there’s also been Power Rangers and more!
Yet, the karaoke, the AMVs, and the dancing is sure to impress. At the same time, the con is packed with panels and workshops on all your favorite topics. There’s even an official masquerade. Once you add in gaming, cosplay, and game shows, you can’t miss this con. And don’t forget about the vendors!
How can you get tickets to AnimeNEXT?
You can buy AnimeNEXT passes directly from their website! Just click the button below.
- 3 Day Adult Membership (Through May 31): $65
- 3 Day Child Membership [Age 7-12, Must register with an adult] (Through May 31): $55
- 3 Day Adult [Group, Minimum purchase of 8] (Through May 31): $60
- 3 Day Child [Age 7-12, Must register with an adult] [Group, Minimum purchase of 8] (Through May 31): $50
- One Day Memberships are only available on-site at the convention.
How should you get to AnimeNEXT and where should you stay?
The Atlantic City Rail Terminal, served by the Atlantic City Rail Line, is beside the event. For private cars, the event is at the end of the Alantic City Expressway.
We recommend Hotels.com for finding great deals on hotel rooms.
RSVP, Rate and Review AnimeNEXT below!
Visited 320 times, 1 Visit today