About Anime Conji
At Anime Conji, there’s a host of activities and guests to keep even the most serious anime fan busy. Still, with summer on its way, this San Diego con is sure to kick things off in the right direction.
On the guest list, there’s numerous stars from the gaming and anime worlds. When you attend the con, you’ll get to meet with them, talk about your favorite topics, and hang out. Now, that’s what we’re talking about!
But in addition to special guests, you’ll also get to enjoy so much more. An AMV Contest, a fashion show, the iron cosplay challenge, and the official masquerade. What more can a geek ask for! Still, with vendors and all the cosplay you can handle, this con promises big things!
Anime Conji Links
How can you get tickets to Anime Conji?
You can buy Anime Conji passes directly from their website! Just click the button below.
- April 23 – May 12, 2018 = $45.00 (Parent in Tow/Military/Educator/Senior = $40.00)
- May 13 – May 31, 2018 = $50.00 (Parent in Tow/Military/Educator/Senior = $45.00)
At the Door Convention Prices:
- Full 3-Day Weekend = $60.00 (Parent in Tow/Military/Educator/Senior = $55.00)
- Friday Only = $25.00 (Parent in Tow/Military/Educator/Senior = $20.00)
- Saturday Only = $35.00 (Parent in Tow/Military/Educator/Senior = $30.00)
- Sunday Only = $20.00 (Parent in Tow/Military/Educator/Senior = $15.00
How should you get to Anime Conji and where should you stay?
The Mission Valley Center Station is close to the event. Use the Sycuan Green Line. For private cars, the event is just off of the 805 and the I-8 junction. Use the 6B exit.
We recommend Hotels.com for finding great deals on hotel rooms.
RSVP, Rate and Review Anime Conji below!
San Diego Speculative Fiction Society, Inc
Visited 911 times, 4 Visits today